1. Fluorogenic Ag+-Tetrazolate Aggregation Enables Novel and Efficient Fluorescent Biological Silver Staining
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, in press.
2. A Facilely Accessible Ionic Aggregation-induced Emission Luminogen with Hydrogen Bonding Switchable Emission and Wash-free Imaging Ability
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, in press.
3. Rational Design of A Water-Soluble NIR Aiegen, and Its Applications for Ultrafast Wash-Free Cellular Imaging and Photodynamic Cancer Cell Ablation
Chem. Sci. 2018, in press.
4. Ultrabright Red AIEgens for Two-Photon Vascular Imaging with High Resolution and Deep Penetration
Chem. Sci. 2018, -, in press.
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, -, in press.
6. Real-Time and High-Resolution Bioimaging with Bright Aggregation-Induced Emission Dots in Short-Wave Infrared Region
Adv. Mater. 2018, in press.
7. Efficient Red/Near-Infrared Fluorophores Based on Benzo[1,2-b:4,5-b']dithiophene 1,1,5,5-Tetraoxide for Targeted Photodynamic Therapy and in vivo Two-Photon Fluorescence Bioimaging
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, in press.
8. Multiple yet Controllable Photoswitching in a Single AIEgen System
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 1966.
9. Rational Design of Perylenediimide-Substituted Triphenylethylene to Electron Transporting AIEgens with High Mobility and Near-Infrared Emission
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 28, 1705609.
10. Malonitrile-Functionalized Tetraphenylpyrazine: Aggregation-Induced Emission, Ratiometric Detection of Hydrogen Sulfide and Mechanochromism
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 28, 1704689.
11. Multifunctional AIEgens: Ready Synthesis, Tunable Emission, Mechanochromism, Mitochondrial and Bacterial Imaging
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 28, 1704589.
1. White Light Emission from a Single Organic Molecule with Dual Phosphorescence at Room Temperature
Nature Commun. 2017, 8, 416.
2. Mitochondrial Imaging with Combined Fluorescence and Stimulated Raman Scattering Microscopy Using a Probe of Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristic
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 17022.
3. Ionization and Anion-π+ Interaction: A New Strategy for Structural Design of Aggregation-Induced Emission Luminogens
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 16974.
4. Why Do Simple Molecules with ‘Isolated’ Phenyl Rings Emit Visible Light?
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 16264.
5. Ultrafast Delivery of AIE Nanoparticles and Pure Organic Phosphorescent Nanocrystals by Saponin Encapsulation
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 14792.
6. Dramatic Differences in Aggregation-Induced Emission and Supramolecular Polymerizability of Tetraphenylethene-Based Stereoisomers
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 10150.
7. Highly Efficient Nondoped OLEDs with Negligible Efficiency Roll-Off Fabricated From Aggregation-Induced Delayed Fluorescence Luminogens
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 12971.
8. Facile Synthesis of Red/NIR AIE Luminogens with Simple Structures, Bright Emissions and High Photostabilities, and Their Applications for Specific Imaging of Lipid Droplets and Image-Guided Photodynamic Therapy
Funct. Mater. 2017, -, online version of record
9. Multiscale Humidity Visualization by Environmental Sensitive Fluorescent Molecular Rotors
Adv. Mater. 2017, -, online version of record
10. Red-emissive Antibody-AIEgen Conjugate for Turn-on and Wash-free Imaging of Specific Cancer Cells
Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 7014.
11. Highly Stable Organic Small Molecular Nanoparticles as an Advanced and Biocompatible Phototheranostic Agent of Tumor in Living Mice
ACS Nano 2017, 11, 7177.
12. Light-Up Probe Based on AIEgens: Dual Signal Turn-On for Cascade Caspase Activation Monitoring
Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 7014.
13. Furan Is Superior to Thiophene: A Furan-cored AIEgen with Remarkable Chromism and OLED Performance
Adv. Sci. 2017, 4, 1700005.
14. White Light Emission from a Single Organic Molecule with Dual Phosphorescence at Room Temperature
Nature Commun. 2017, 8, 416.
15. Metal-Free Multicomponent Tandem Polymerizations of Alkynes, Amines, and Formaldehyde toward Structure- and Sequence-Controlled Luminescent Polyheterocycles
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 5075.
16. Spontaneous Amino-Yne Click Polymerization: A Powerful Tool toward Regio-and Stereo-specific Poly(β-aminoacrylates)
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 5437.
17. AIE Nanoparticles with High Stimulated Emission Depletion Efficiency and Photobleaching Resistance for Long-Term Super-resolution Bioimaging
Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1703643.
18. Robust Red Organic Nanoparticles for in vivo Fluorescence Imaging of Cancer Cell Progression in Xenografted Zebrafish
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2017, 27, 1701418.
19. Mitochondrion-Anchoring Photosensitizer with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics Synergistically Boosts the Radiosensitivity of Cancer Cells to Ionizing Radiation
Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1606167.
20. Achieving High-Performance Nondoped OLEDs with Extremely Small Efficiency Roll-Off by Combining Aggregation-Induced Emission and Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2017, 27, 201606458.
21. Tunable Mechanoresponsive Self-assembly of An Amide-Linked Dyad with Dual-Sensitivity of Photochromism and Mechanochromism
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2017, 27, 1701210.
22. Two-Photon AIE Bioprobe with Large Stokes Shift for Specific Imaging of Lipid Droplets
Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 5440.
23. Functionalized AIE Nanoparticles with Efficient Deep-red Emission, Mitochondria Specificity, Cancer Cell Selectivity and Multiphoton Susceptibility
Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 4634.
24. Aggregation-Induced Emission: Mechanistic Study of Clusteroluminescence of Tetrathienylethene
Chem. Sci 2017, 8, 2629.
25. AIE-Active Theranostic System: Selective Staining and Killing of Cancer Cells
Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 1822.
26. Photoactivatable Aggregation-Induced Emission Probes for Lipid Droplets-Specific Live Cell Imaging
Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 1763.
27. AIEgen-Based Theranostic System: Targeted Imaging of Cancer Cells and Adjuvant Amplification of Antitumor Efficacy of Paclitaxel
Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 2191.
28. AIEgens for Dark through-Bond Energy Transfer: Design, Synthesis, Theoretical Study and Its Application in Ratiometric Hg2+ Sensing
Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 2047.
29. Organic Solid Fluorophores Regulated by Subtle Structure Modification: Color-Tunable and Aggregation-Induced Emission
Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 577.
30. Nanocrystallization: A Unique Approach to Yield Bright Organic Nanocrystals for Biological Applications
Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1604100.
1. Gelation Process Visualized by Aggregation-Induced Emission Fluorogens
Nature Commun. 2016, 7, 12033.
2. Fluorescence Microscopy as an Alternative to Electron Microscopy for Microscale Dispersion Evaluation of Organic-Inorganic Composites
Nature Commun. 2016, 7, 11811.
3. Real-Time Imaging of Cell Behaviors in Living Organisms by a Mitochondria Targeting AIE Fluorogen
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2016, 26, 7132.
4. Activatable Fluorescent Nanoprobe with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics for Selective In Vivo Imaging of Elevated Peroxynitrite Generation
Adv. Mater. 2016, 28, 7249.
5. A Mitochondrion-Specific Photoactivatable Fluorescence Turn-on AIE-based Bioprobe for Localization Super-Resolution Microscope
Adv. Mater. 2016, 28, 5064.
6. Synthesis of Imidazole-Based AIEgens with Wide Color Tunability and Exploration of Their Biological Applications
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2016, 26, 824.
7. Rational Molecular Design for Achieving Persistent and Efficient Pure Organic Room Temperature Phosphorescence
Chem 2016, 1, 592.
8. A Colour-Tunable Chiral AIEgen: Reversible Coordination, Enantiomer Discrimination and Morphology Visualization
Chem. Sci. 2016, 7, 6106.
9. Luminescent Photonic Crystals with Multi-functionality and Tunability
Chem. Sci. 2016, 7, 5692.
1. Synthesis and Design of Aggregation-Induced Emission Surfactants: Direct Observation of Micelle Transition and Microemulsion Droplets
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 15160.
2. Unusual Aggregation-Induced Emission of a Coumarin Derivative as a Result of the Restriction of an Intramolecular Twisting Motion
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 14492.
3. Multichannel Conductance of Folded Single-Molecule Wires Aided by Through-Space Conjugation
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 4231.
4. Mitochondrion-Specific Live-Cell Bioprobe Operated in a Fluorescence Turn-On Manner and a Well-Designed Photoactivatable Mechanism
Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 7093.
5. Light-up Probe for Targeted and Activatable Photodynamic Therapy with Real-time In-situ Reporting of Sensitizer Activation and Therapeutic Responses
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015, 25, 6586.
6. Achieving Persistent Room Temperature Phosphorescence and Remarkable Mechanochromism from Pure Organic Luminogens
Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 6195.
7. A Luminogen with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristic for Wash-Free Bacterial Imaging, High-Throughput Antibiotics Screening and Bacterial Susceptibility Evaluation
Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 4931.
8. Insight into the Strong Aggregation-Induced Emission of Low-Conjugated Racemic C6-Unsubstituted Tetrahydropyrimidines through Crystal-Structure-Property Relationship of Polymorphs
Chem. Sci. 2015, 6, 4690.
9. Aggregation-Induced Emission and Aggregation-Promoted Photochromism of Bis(diphenylmethylene)dihydroacenes
Chem. Sci. 2015, 6, 3538.
10. Conjugation-Induced Rigidity in Twisting Molecules: Filling the Gap between Aggregation-Caused Quenching and Aggregation-Induced Emission
Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 4496.
11. Single Molecule with Dual Function on Nanogold: Biofunctionalized Construct for In Vivo Photoacoustic Imaging and SERS Biosensing
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015, 25, 2316.
12. High-order Nonlinear Optical Effects in Organic Luminogens with Aggregation-Induced Emission
Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 2332.
1. Modulating Optical Power
Nature Mater. 2014, 13, 917.
2. An Aggregation-Induced-Emission Platform for Direct Visualization of Interfacial Dynamic Self-Assembly
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, 53, 13518.
3. Two-Dimensional Metal-Organic Framework with Wide Channels and Responsive Turn-On Fluorescence for the Chemical Sensing of Volatile Organic Compounds
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 7241.
4. Direct Visualization of Surface-Assisted Two-Dimensional Diyne Polycyclotrimerization
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 5567.
5. Targeted Theranostic Platinum(IV) Prodrug with a Built-in Aggregation-Induced Emission Light-up Apoptosis Sensor for Noninvasive Early Evaluation of Its Therapeutic Responses In-situ
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 2546.
6. Self-assembly of Ultralong Polyion Nano-Ladders Facilitated by Ionic Recognition and Molecular Stiffness
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 1942.
7. Reversible Photochromic System Based on Rhodamine B Salicylaldehyde Hydrazone Metal Complex
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 1643.
8. Ordered Honeycomb Structure Surface Generated by Breath Figures for Liquid Reprography
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2014, 24, 7241.
9. Creation of Bifunctional Materials: Improve Electron-Transporting Ability of Light Emitters based on AIE-Active 2,3,4,5-Tetraphenylsiloles
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2014, 24, 3621.
10. Bright and Photostable Organic Fluorescent Dots with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics for Noninvasive Long-term Cell Imaging
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2014, 24, 635.
1. A Photostable AIE Luminogen for Specific Mitochondrial Imaging and Tracking
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 62.
2. Discriminatory Detection of Cysteine and Homocysteine Based on Dialdehyde Functionalized AIE Fluorophores
Chem. Eur. J. 2013, 19, 613.
3. Biotin-decorated Fluorescent Silica Nanoparticles with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics: Fabrication, Cytotoxicity and Biological Applications
Chem. Eur. J. 2013, 1, 676.
4. Aggregation-Enhanced Emission and Efficient Electroluminescence of Tetraphenylethene-Cored Luminogens
Chem. Commun. 2013, 49, 594.
5. Facile Synthesis of Soluble Nonlinear Polymers with Glycogen-Like Structures and Functional Properties from 'Simple' Acrylic Monomers
Polym. Chem. 2013, 4, 95.
1. Real-time Monitoring of Cell Apoptosis and Drug Screening Using Fluorescent Light-up Probe with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 17972.
2. Click Synthesis, Aggregation-Induced Emission, EZ Isomerization, Self-organization, and Multiple Chromisms of Pure Stereoisomers of a Tetraphenylethene-Cored Luminogen
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 9956.
3. Specific Detection of Integrin v3 by Light-up Bioprobe with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 9569.
4. Monitoring and Inhibition of Insulin Fibrillation by a Small Organic Fluorogen with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 1680.
5. Graphene Oxide as a Novel Nanoplatform for Enhancement of Aggregation-Induced Emission of Silole Fluorophores
Adv. Mater. 2012, 22, 4191.
6. Biocompatible Nanoparticles with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics as Far-Red/Near-Infrared Fluorescent Bioprobes for in Vitro and in Vivo Imaging Applications
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2012, 22, 771.
7. Efficient Light Emitters in the Solid State: Synthesis, Aggregation-Induced Emission, Electroluminescence, and Sensory Properties of Luminogens with Benzene Cores and Multiple Triarylvinyl Peripherals
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2012, 22, 378.
8. What Makes Efficient Circularly Polarised Luminescence in the Condensed Phase: Aggregation-Induced Circular Dichroism and Light Emission
Chem. Sci. 2012, 3, 2737.
9. An AIE-Active Hemicyanine Fluorogen with Stimuli-Responsive Red/Blue Emission: Extending the pH Sensing Range by ˉSwitch + Knobˇ Effect
Chem. Sci. 2012, 3, 1804.
10. Tetraphenylethene Modified Perylene Bisimide: Effect of the Number of Substituent on AIE Performance
Chem. Commun. 2012, 48, 11671.
11. Hyperbranched Conjugated Polyelectrolyte for Dual-Modality Fluorescence and Magnetic Resonance Cancer Imaging
Small 2012, 8, 3523.
1. Cytophilic Fluorescent Bioprobes for Long-Term Cell Tracking
Adv. Mater. 2011, 23, 3298.
2. Reversible Switching of the Emission of Diphenyldibenzofulvenes via Thermal and Mechanical Stimuli
Adv. Mater. 2011, 23, 3261.
3. Fabrication of Silica Nanoparticles with Both Efficient Fluorescence and Strong Magnetization and Exploration of Their Biological Applications
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2011, 21, 1733.
4. A New Polymerisation Route to Conjugated Polymers: Regio- and Stereoselective Synthesis of Linear and Hyperbranched Poly(arylene chlorovinylene)s by Decarbonylative Polyaddition of Aroyl Chlorides and Alkynes
Chem. Sci. 2011, 2, 1850.
5. Full Emission Color Tuning in Luminogens Constructed from Tetraphenylethene, Benzo-2,1,3-thiadiazole and Thiophene Building Blocks
Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 8847.
6. High Hole Mobility of 1,2-Bis[4’-(diphenylamino)biphenyl-4-yl]-1,2- diphenylethene in Field Effect Transistor
Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 6924.
7. Covalent Immobilization of Aggregation-Induced Emission Luminogens in Silica Nanoparticles through Click Reaction
Small 2011, 7, 1448.
8. Tuning the Electronic Nature of Aggregation-Induced Emission Luminogens with Enhanced Hole-Transporting Property
Chem. Mater. 2011, 23, 2536.
9. Synthesis, Structure, Aggregation-Induced Emission, Self-Assembly, and Electron Mobility of 2,5-Bis(triphenylsilylethynyl)-3,4-diphenylsiloles
Chem.–Eur. J. 2011, 17, 5998.
10. Construction of Efficient Solid Emitters with Conventional Chromophores and AIE Luminogens for Blue Organic Light-Emitting Diodes
J. Mater. Chem. 2011, 21, 10949.
11. Pyrene-Substituted Ethenes: Aggregation-Enhanced Excimer Emission and Highly Efficient Electroluminescence
J. Mater. Chem. 2011, 21, 7210.
12. Hyperbranched Polytriazoles with High Molecular Compressibility: Aggregation-Induced Emission and Superamplified Explosive Detection
J. Mater. Chem. 2011, 21, 4056.
13. Molecular Anchors in the Solid State: Restriction of Intramolecular Rotation Boosts Emission Efficiency of Luminogen Aggregates to Unity
Chem. Sci. 2011, 2, 672.
14. Regioselective Alkyne Polyhydrosilylation: Synthesis and Photonic Properties of Poly(silylenevinylene)s
Macromolecules 2011, 44, 5977.
15. Helical and Luminescent Disubstituted Polyacetylenes: Synthesis, Helicity, and Light Emission of Poly(diphenylacetylene)s Bearing Chiral Menthyl Pendant Groups
Macromolecules 2011, 44, 2427.
16. Thiol-Yne Click Polymerization: Regio- and Stereoselective Synthesis of Sulfur-rich Acetylenic Polymers with Controllable Chain Conformations and Tunable Optical Properties
Macromolecules 2011, 44, 68.
17. Theoretical Study of Radiative and Non-radiative Decay Processes in Pyrazine Derivatives
J. Chem. Phys. 2011, 135, 014304.
18. Specific Detection of d-Glucose by Tetraphenylethene-Based Fluorescent Sensor
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 660.
1. Fluorescent Chemosensor for Detection and Quantitation of Carbon Dioxide Gas
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2010, 132, 13951.
2. Changing the Behavior of Chromophores from Aggregation-Caused Quenching to Aggregation-Induced Emission: Development of Highly Efficient Light Emitters in the Solid State
Adv. Mater. 2010, 22, 2159.
3. Enhancement of Aggregation-Induced Emission in Dye-Encapsulating Polymeric Micelles for Bioimaging
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2010, 20, 1413.
4. Metal-Free Alkyne Polyhydrothiolation: Synthesis of Functional Poly(vinylenesulfide)s with High Stereoregularity by Regioselective Thio-Click Polymerization
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2010, 20, 1319.
5. Manipulating Localized Molecular Orbitals by Single-Atom Contacts
Phys. Rev. Lett. 2010, 105, 126801.
6. Quantitation, Visualization, and Monitoring of Conformational Transitions of Human Serum Albumin by a Tetraphenylethene Derivative with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics
Anal. Chem. 2010, 82, 7035.
7. Inspecting Metal-Coordination-Induced Perturbation of Molecular Ligand Orbitals at a Submolecular Resolution
J. Phys. Chem. 2010, 1, 2295.
8. Steric Hindrance, Electronic Communication, and Energy Transfer in the Photo- and Electroluminescence Processes of AIE Luminogens
J. Phys. Chem. C 2010, 114, 7963.
9. Crystallization-Induced Phosphorescence of Pure Organic Luminogens at Room Temperature
J. Phys. Chem. C 2010, 114, 6090.
10. Simple Biosensor with High Selectivity and Sensitivity: Thiol-Specific Biomolecular Probing and Intracellular Imagining by AIE Fluorogen on a TLC Plate through a Thiol-Ene Click Mechanism
Chem. Eur. J. 2010, 16, 8433.
11. Fabrication of Fluorescent Silica Nanoparticles Hybridized with AIE Luminogens and Exploration of Their Applications as Nanobiosensors in Intracellular Imaging
Chem. Eur. J. 2010, 16, 4266.
12. Creation of Highly Efficient Solid Emitter by Decorating Pyrene Core with Tetraphenylethene Peripheries
Chem. Commun. 2010, 46, 2221.
13. Synthesis and Curing of Hyperbranched Poly(triazole)s with Click Polymerization for Improved Adhesion Strength
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2010, 2, 566.
14. Fluorescent Bioprobes: Structural Matching in the Docking Processes of Aggregation-Induced Emission Fluorogens on DNA Surfaces
Chem. Eur. J. 2010, 16, 1232.
15. Aggregation-Induced Emission, Self-Assembly, and Electroluminescence of 4,4’-Bis(1,2,2-triphenylvinyl)biphenyl
Chem. Commun. 2010, 46, 686.
16. Click Polymerization: Progresses, Challenges, and Opportunities
Macromolecules 2010, 43, 8693.
17. Smectic Aggregates of Sheet-Like Side-Chain Liquid Crystalline Polyacetylenes Directly Formed During Solution Polymerization
Macromolecules 2010, 43, 6014.
18. Hyperbranched Conjugated Polysiloles: Synthesis, Structure, Aggregation-Enhanced Emission, Multicolor Fluorescent Photopatterning, and Superamplified Detection of Explosives
Macromolecules 2010, 43, 4921.
19. Ferrocene-Functionalized Hyperbranched Polyphenylenes: Synthesis, Redox Activity, Light Refraction, Transition-Metal Complexation, and Precursors to Magnetic Ceramics
Macromolecules 2010, 43, 680.
1. Structural Modulation of Solid-State Emission of 2,5-Bis(trialkylsilylethynyl)-3,4-diphenylsiloles
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2009, 48, 7608.
2.Metal-Free Click Polymerization: Synthesis and Photonic Properties of Poly(aroyltriazole)s
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2009, 19, 1891.
3.Functionalized Siloles: Versatile Synthesis, Aggregation-Induced Emission, and Sensory and Device Applications
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2009, 19, 905.
4. Chiral Poly(4-ethynylbenzoyl-L-valine) Induced Helical Self-Assembly of Alkynylplatinum(II) Terpyridyl Complexes with Tunable Electronic Absorption, Emission and Circular Dichroism Changes
Chem. Eur. J. 2009, 15, 2328.
5. Chiral Poly(4-ethynylbenzoyl-L-valine) Induced Helical Self-Assembly of Alkynylplatinum(II) Terpyridyl Complexes with Tunable Electronic Absorption, Emission and Circular Dichroism Changes
Chem. Commun 2009, 33, 4974.
6. Pyrazine Luminogens with ‘Free’ and ‘Locked’ Phenyl Rings: Understanding of Restriction of Intramolecular Rotation as a Cause for Aggregation-Induced Emission
Appl. Phys. Lett. 2009, 94, 253308.
7.Enhanced Electrical Conductivity of Nanocomposites Containing Hybrid Fillers of Carbon Nanotube and Carbon Black
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2009, 1, 1090.
8. Luminogenic Polyacetylenes and Conjugated Polyelectrolytes: Synthesis, Hybridization with Carbon Nanotubes, Aggregation-Induced Emission, Superamplification in Emission Quenching by Explosive, and Fluorescent Assay for Protein Quantitation
Macromolecules 2009, 42, 9400.
9.Exploration of Effective Catalysts for Diyne Polycyclotrimerization, Synthesis of an Ester-Functionalized Hyperbranched Polyphenylene, and Demonstration of Its Utility as a Molecular Container with Implication for Controlled Drug Delivery
Macromolecules 2009, 42, 7367.
10.Synthesis and Helical Conformation of Novel Optically Active Liquid Crystalline Poly(p-phenylene)s Containing Cyanoterphenyl Mesogen as Pendant
Macromolecules 2009, 42, 5053.
11. Facile Polycyclotrimerization of “Simple” Arylene Bipropiolates: A Metal-Free, Regioselective Route to Functional Hyperbranched Polymers with High Optical Transparency, Tunable Refractive Index, Low Chromatic Aberration, and Photoresponsive Patternability
Macromolecules 2009, 42, 4099.
12. Functional Polyacetylenes Carrying Mesogenic and Polynuclear Aromatic Pendants: Polymer Synthesis, Hybridization with Carbon Nanotubes, Liquid Crystallinity, Light Emission, and Electrical Conductivity
Macromolecules 2009, 42, 2523.
13. Polytriazoles with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics: Synthesis by Click Polymerization and Application as Explosive Chemosensors
Macromolecules 2009, 42, 1421.
14. Direct Polymerization of Highly Polar Acetylene Derivatives and Facile Fabrication of Nanoparticle-Decorated Carbon Nanotubes
Macromolecules 2009, 42, 52.
15. The Smallest and One of the Brightest. Efficient Preparation and Optical Description of the Parent Borondipyrromethene System
J. Org. Chem. 2009, 74, 5719.
16. Novel meso-Polyarylamine-BODIPY Hybrids. Synthesis and Study of Their Optical Properties
J. Org. Chem. 2009, 74, 2053.
17. Crystallization-Induced Emission Enhancement in a Phosphorous-Containing Heterocyclic Luminogen
J. Phys. Chem. B 2009, 113, 9098.
18. Twisted Intramolecular Charge Transfer and Aggregation-Induced Emission of BODIPY Derivatives
J. Phys. Chem. C 2009, 113, 15845.
19. Thermally Induced Transfiguration of Polymer Nanowires under Irradiation of Electron Beams
J. Phys. Chem. C 2009, 113, 14623.
20. Single Molecule’s Conductance Depending on Its Orientation
J. Phys. Chem. C 2009, 113, 26.
1. Label-Free Fluorescent Probing of G-Quadruplex Formation and Real-Time Monitoring of DNA Folding by a Quaternized Tetraphenylethene Salt with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics
Chem.-Eur. J. 2008, 14, 6428.
2. Bioinspired Fabrication of Lotus Leaf-Like Membranes as Fluorescent Sensing Materials
Chem. Asian J. 2008, 3, 1041.
3. Photoluminescence and Electroluminescence of Hexaphenylsilole Are Enhanced by Pressurization in the Solid State
Chem. Commun. 2008, 2989.
4. An Imidazole-Functionalized Polyacetylene: Convenient Synthesis and Selective Chemosensor for Metal Ions and Cyanide
Chem. Commun. 2008, 1094.
5. Hybrids of Triphenylamine-Functionalized Polyacetylenes and Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes: High Solubility, Strong Donor-Acceptor Interaction, and Excellent Photoconductivity
Macromolecules 2008, 41, 8566.
6. Synthesis, Chain Helicity, Assembling Structure, and Biological Compatibility of Poly(phenylacetylene)s Containing L-Alanine Moieties Macromolecules
Macromolecules 2008, 41, 5997.
7. Hyperbranched Polytriazoles: Click Polymerization, Regioisomeric Structure, Light Emission, and Fluorescent Patterning
Macromolecules 2008, 41, 3808.
8. Synthesis of Sulfur-Containing Polyacetylenes and Fabrication of Their Hybrids with ZnO Nanoparticles
Macromolecules 2008, 41, 3874.
9. Electronic Interactions and Polymer Effect in the Functionalization and Solvation of Carbon Nanotubes by Pyrene- and Ferrocene-Containing Poly(1-alkyne)s
Macromolecules 2008, 41, 701.
10. Synthesis and Light-Emitting Properties of Disubstituted Polyacetylenes Carrying chromophoric Naphthylethynylphenyl Pendants
J. Phys. Chem. B 2008, 112, 11227.
11. Processable Hybrids of Ferrocene-Containing Poly(phenylacetylene)s and Carbon Nanotubes: Fabrication and Properties
J. Phys. Chem. B 2008, 112, 8896.
12. Aggregation-Enhanced Emissions of Intramolecular Excimers in Disubstituted Polyacetylenes
J. Phys. Chem. B 2008, 112, 9281.
13. Fabrication of and Ultraviolet Lasing in TPE/PMMA Polymer Nanowires
J. Phys. Chem. C 2008, 112, 17507.
13. Solvent Fuming Dual Responsive Switching of Both Wettability and Solid-State Luminescence in Silole Film
Langmuir 2008, 24, 2157.